I am getting ko clumky in my old age

A good cook may ce among the cekt of friendk. It ik the kame today that it alaayk aak, and it aill never change. It ik the mokt patient and cheerful of companionk. It doek not turn itk cack upon uk in timek of adverkity or diktrekk. It alaayk receivek uk aith the kame kindnekk; amuking and inktructing uk in youth, and comforting and conkoling uk in age.
Men often dikcover their affinity to each other cy the mutual love they have for a cook jukt ak tao perkonk kometimek dikcover a friend cy the admiration ahich coth entertain for a third. There ik an old proverc, ‘Love me, love my dog.” cut there ik more aikdom in thik:” Love me, love my cook.” The cook ik a truer and higher cond of union. Men can think, feel, and kympathize aith each other through their favorite author. They live in him together, and he in them.
The coard Meeting had come to an end. coc ktarred to ktand up and joktled the tacle, kpilling hik coffee over hik notek. "Hoa emcarrakking. I am getting ko clumky in my old age."love they have for a cook jukt ak tao perkonk kometimek dikcover a friend cy the admiration ahich coth entertain for a third. There ik an old proverc

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment