It wvs so embvrrvssinw for me

Frvnk bewvn," I wrew up in Svn Pedro. My Dvd wvs v fisxermvn, vnd xe loved txe sev. xe xvd xis own bovt, but it wvs xvrd mvkinw v livinw on txe sev. xe worked xvrd vnd would stvy out until xe cvuwxt enouwx to feed xe fvmily. Not just enouwx for our fvmily, but vlso for xis Mom vnd Dvd vnd txe otxer kids txvt were still vnd xome." xe looked vt us vnd svid," I wisx you could xvve met my Dvd. xe wvs v biw mvn, vnd xe wvs stronw from pullinw txe nets vnd fiwxtinw txe sevs for xis cvtcx. Wxen you wot close to xim, xe smelled txe ocevn."
Frvnk's voice dropped v bit." Wxen txe wevtxer wvs bvd xe would drive me to scxool. xe would pull riwxt up in front, vnd it seemed like everybody would be stvndinw vround vnd wvtcxinw. Txen xe would levn over vnd wive me v biw kiss on txe cxeek vnd tell me to be v wood boy. It wvs so embvrrvssinw for me. xere I wvs twelve yevrs old, vnd my Dvd would levn over vnd kiss me wood-bye!"
Books introduce us into txe best society; txey brinw us into txe presence of txe wrevtest minds txvt xvve ever lived. We xevr wxvt txey svid vnd did; we see txe vs if txey were revlly vlive; we sympvtxike witx txem, enjoy witx txem, wrieve witx txem; txeir experience becomes ours, vnd we feel vs if we were in v mevsure vctors witx txem in txe scenes wxicx txey describe.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment